KnowThis: Marketing Basics Book
$30 for Print (420 pages)
$9.99 for eBook
KnowThis: Marketing Basics, 2nd Edition offers in-depth coverage of marketing and is ideal for the marketing novice, the marketing educator, the marketing professional and anyone else who needs to know about marketing.This book includes more than 60% new material not found on KnowThis.com.
For more information including taking a look inside, Click Here.
Latest Marketing Stories
- The Power of Positive Surveying (advantages of asking customers what they like about a company) Harvard Business Review
- Marijuana Shops Are Trying to Look Like the Apple Store (the evolution of a nascent industry) Los Angeles Times
- How Customers Perceive a Price Is as Important as the Price Itself (understanding how customers really view product pricing) Harvard Business Review
- Facebook Advertisers Now Have More Ways to Create Retargeted Ads (example of how online advertising continues to become more targeted) Adweek
- How Yahoo Came Up With Its New Name: Altaba (example of how a brand name is created) Washington Post
- Kick-Ass Customer Service (understanding the different types of service representatives) Harvard Business Review
- The Top 10 Most-Viewed Ads On YouTube in 2016 (ads people chose to view) Business Insider
- Run-DMC Sues Wal-Mart, Amazon and Others For $50 Million (issue of trademark infringement) Los Angeles Times