KnowThis: Marketing Basics Book
$30 for Print (420 pages)
$9.99 for eBook
KnowThis: Marketing Basics, 2nd Edition offers in-depth coverage of marketing and is ideal for the marketing novice, the marketing educator, the marketing professional and anyone else who needs to know about marketing.This book includes more than 60% new material not found on KnowThis.com.
For more information including taking a look inside, Click Here.
Latest Marketing Stories
- Watch This Shopping Technology Track Your Every Move (using shopper heat mapping in retail stores) CNN Money
- The Difficult Task Of Moving Freight Forwarding Into The Internet Age (the distribution tasks of freight forwarders) NPR
- Are You Collecting the Right Data? Lessons from American Apparel (how to get the most out of customer information) Knowledge @ Wharton
- McDonald's Removes Fitness Tracker Toy From Happy Meals (problem with a marketing freebie promotion) Los Angeles Times
- 4 Optimizations for Location-based Marketing (ideas for the evolving area of location-based marketing techniques) Target Marketing Magazine
- Marketing at Comic-Con: Virtual Reality Melds with the Real World (evolving marketing method) Knowledge @ Wharton
- Facebook to Block Ad Blockers on Desktop (major web ad server looks to combate ad blocking) USA Today
- Here’s Why Nike Will Stop Selling Golf Equipment (evidence of industry in maturity stage of PLC) Time
Major Site Update for KnowThis.com
Today we are happy to introduce a number of changes to KnowThis.com. Yes, it has taken quite a bit of time to complete the updates, but we believe the changes will be welcomed by our site visitors. Here is a list of the major changes:
- New Website Layout - The website has been redesigned with a new logo, new menus, and an entirely new front page. The layout should work well no matter on what type of device it is viewed.
- New Marketing Insights Section - We have created three new content areas that we call Marketing Insights. These areas are directed to our three main visitor groups - Marketing Professionals, Marketing Educators and Marketing Students. The vast majority of content that we previously posted to our Marketing Blog section will now appear in Marketing Insights. We have also redirected many of our past blog postings to these sections. While the Marketing Blog section remains, it will primarily be for KnowThis.com news and information.
- New Downloadable Marketing Mini-Cases - Within our Marketing Educators area we are rolling out a new Marketing Mini-Cases feature (coming soon). These cases, which will cover a wide-range of marketing topics, can be easily downloaded by students at very reasonable cost (most for less than US $2.00). For eligible educators interested in a case we offer a free review copy and case support material.
- More Enhancements to Come - These are just a few of the changes we have made. We have several more planned over the next few months.